Brazos WiFi is hiring 1 (or possibly 2 people to share this role) for a 4-8PM, Monday-Friday and 11-3 on Saturday CSR position. We don’t get a lot of calls or e-mails outside of our normal hours but as we have grown, we now need someone to catch those calls / emails.
- Answer inbound phone calls and assist current and/or new customers with technical and/or billing issues.
- Respond to inbound e-mails related to technical and/or billing issues.
- Occasionally provision equipment for the following day/week.
- Sweep / Vacuum once a week.
- Lock up at the end of the night.
Who is Brazos WiFi? We provide rural and semi-rural areas with wireless and fiber internet services. Currently we service nearly 3000 households and are growing year after year.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who has a firm technical understanding of home internet equipment and a general understanding of the internet at large. Spanish/English speaking applicants are a plus but not required.
Pay starts at $12 hour. More for exceptionally qualified applicants.
We don’t mind this employee’s free time being spent studying or reading so long as all the work is completed and inbound communications are handled appropriately.
We anticipate filling this position by October 1st, 2021.
Office and Job Location:
12135 Hwy 30, College Station, TX 77845
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org